Special conditions in addition to those listed on the Pretrial Diversion Program Easy Payment Page are required. Additional costs for classes and evaluations are the responsibility of the Pretrail Diversion participant (PTD). Further conditions may be added at the discretion of the Office of the State Attorney, such as additional community service hours, or Advanced Driver Improvement classes for DUI cases, when the facts of the case warrant additional conditions.
DUI CASES I and II
- DUI Level I School, and Victim Impact Class
- DUI - I: 10 day Vehicle Impoundment/Immobilization, DUI - II: 6 month MANDATORY Ignition Interlock
- DUI - I: $500 monetary contribution, DUI - II: $1000 monetary contribution
Above monetary contributions MUST be made to Central Florida MADD or Victim Service Center
- Law Enforcement Investigative Costs (includes drug/alcohol testing at time of arrest)
- Random observed urine screens (no additional cost for on-site testing)
- Victim Impact Class through MADD or Florida Safety Council
You cannot refer yourself to Pretrial Diversion.Your attorney cannot refer you directly to Pretrial Diversion. You must be referred to Pretrial Diversion by the Office of the State Attorney. You must wait until after your contract signing to set up Easy Pay Payment.