Special conditions in addition to those listed on the Pretrial Diversion Program Easy Payment Page are required. Additional costs for classes and evaluations are the responsibility of the Pretrail Diversion participant (PTD). Further conditions may be added at the discretion of the Office of the State Attorney, such as additional community service hours, or Advanced Driver Improvement classes for DUI cases, when the facts of the case warrant additional conditions.
- RELATED OFFENSES (including DUI’s):
- Obtain a substance abuse evaluation and complete any recommended treatment
- Random observed urine screens (no additional cost for on-site testing)
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (DV) /BATTERY CASES:
- Batterer’s Intervention Program (if partner related)
- Anger Management Class (minimum of eight hours in divided sessions for non-partner DV cases)
- No contact/no hostile contact with victim
You cannot refer yourself to Pretrial Diversion.Your attorney cannot refer you directly to Pretrial Diversion. You must be referred to Pretrial Diversion by the Office of the State Attorney. You must wait until after your contract signing to set up Easy Pay Payment.