Special conditions in addition to those listed on the Pretrial Diversion Program Easy Payment Page are required. Additional costs for classes and evaluations are the responsibility of the Pretrail Diversion participant (PTD). Further conditions may be added at the discretion of the Office of the State Attorney, such as additional community service hours, or Advanced Driver Improvement classes for DUI cases, when the facts of the case warrant additional conditions.
THEFT, FRAUD AND PROPERTY CASES:
- Impulse Control/ Theft Prevention Class
- Obtain a sex offender assessment and complete any recommended treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) awareness class
RESISTING AN OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE CASES:
- Anger Management Class; Substance Abuse Evaluation and/or treatment (if applicable)
- Letter of apology.
SALE/SERVE ALCOHOL TO A PERSON UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE:
- Class/program designed to educate regarding the law regulating selling alcohol to underage persons
You cannot refer yourself to Pretrial Diversion. Your attorney cannot refer you directly to Pretrial Diversion. You must be referred to Pretrial Diversion by the Office of the State Attorney. You must wait until after your contract signing to set up Easy Pay Payments.